Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fixing my blog template

I spent several hours fixing my blog template so it looked more better (really? more better?). I finally found something that described how CSS worked (sort of) and I operated on the basic template that blogspot offers. I am going to continue to work on the layout as I am not really happy with the overall look. I want BLING (well you know, not really bling but something close). Wish me luck! And if you have any hints (other than paying someone to do it for me) I would love to hear them! >ôô<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so brave! i'm afraid of html and css and CSI. lol. i just stick with whatever wordpress gives me.

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<