Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog templates, CSS and ACK

Well, I spent several hours playing with the look of my blog. I didn't really like any of the things I tried but I know what to do now so maybe it won't take so long to make it look purrrrrty the next time I try. I added a new link in my favorite blogs to
Dummies Guide to Google Blogger (Beta). . You can find all sorts of info on how to add pictures, fix templates, work with CSS and other helpful info there. Although some of the posts are over a year old the info is still current. The person behind this blog, Vin, seems to be very smart about this stuff and answers many (maybe even all) questions that are posted in the comments even on older posts. What a doll! So now I am way tired (that is the ACK part). Off to watch the Olympics. >ôô<

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<