Sunday, August 24, 2008

Current project

This is my current quilt project. I have no idea what I will do with this quilt (other than let my mom show it at the Anderson Mill Garden Club annual quilt show). The pattern is called Double Pinwheel. I used fabric that was reminiscent of fabric from 1930-1950. I have finished the quilting, working on the binding now. I had a major problem when I tried to add the binding without using pins. It is not perfect and I hope no one notices the mistakes! >ôô<

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<