Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pics of Les and Walter

Well, I think I am having too much fun. Pretty much I am doing this for me because I can :) So I have posted pics of everyone except me, Lynn and my kids (well there are a few of us in the other posts but not identified as such). So if you stumbled here by accident I am sorry you have to look at pictures of people you don't know. And if you did get here by some random accident why are you still looking at the pictures? BECAUSE IT IS FUN! I love looking at other peoples pictures. It is fun to see how the pictures are composed, the lighting, what is interesting to them, adventures they have etc. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Les and Walter. Enjoy!











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<