Thursday, June 5, 2008

I might be hooked

Well I have to say this part is fun, I got my first comment (thanks Candy!). I have really enjoyed seeing other blogs and wish I could be as creative as the people that post them. What to post next!?!?!?!?! I have 6 years worth of digital pictures saved on my computer. So I could start at the very beginning (a very good place to start) but I would be here forever trying to blog about all that stuff. Should I pick the best of the best? I can't do that because I think they are all good! Should I be considerate and ask all my friends/family if it is OK to add their picture to this blog? Maybe so but then what would I post? Well I guess I will start with daddy. He was born in 1929 which makes him almost 80 years old. God I can't believe that. I never think of my parents being old really. They do so much. Daddy got a computer about 10 years ago and he knows more about creating movies, saving pictures and fixing problems than some of the students I work with. He absolutly loves making "movies." He makes the funniest things I have ever seen. His creativty is amazing. He finds the best "workarounds" I have ever seen. I have learned tons from him about creating slidshows from pictures. So for now I will post a few pictures of daddy and think about what to do next.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<