Friday, September 5, 2008

Marching Season

Well, I don't have a kid in marching band anymore but I dearly love marching season. There is a high school about 2 miles away and when the wind blows just right you can hear the drums. I will always be a "band mom." Walt (the black cloud kid) was in the band through high school. So far I think I am most proud of that. Sure I am proud that he FINALLY graduated from college and he has a great job but the band thing was his first real struggle and he stuck with it. I could go on for days about why I think the band gave him the resources he needed to get through life up to this point but that would be boring to anyone except me. Instead here is the second most boring thing (to anyone except me)... Pictures from marching band.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<