Monday, September 8, 2008

Port Aransas and Hurricane Ike

Well, we have planed a trip to Port Aransas for 2 months now (leaving Wednesday). Lynn is dying to get away and I am happy to be somewhere with him. However, it seems that Ike is headed right to our destination. That doesn't matter to him but I am a bit worried. I said we should fill up with gas when we get there in case we have to evacuate (if that happens it will cut our vacation short by about 3 days). The computer generated models seem to point the eye of the storm between Corpus Christi and Galveston. Well, maybe everything will be just fine. I hope so anyway. When we get home I am sure I will have tons of pictures to post.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<