Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Change of Plans

Well, Lynn decided that we didn't need to risk going to Port Aransas after all. He was afraid we would get there and then have to turn around and evacuate. So here is the current location of the hurricane.

On Monday the computer model had it hitting Corpus Christi (or between CC and Port Aransas) and now it looks like it might hit Port O'Connor. Each time they update the projected target is diffrent but still too close to where we would have been. At any rate it is best that we changed our plans. We will go on September 25 now. Maybe we will get to see all the junk that washes up and help clean the beach.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to sew and that is about all I have to say about that. I am not creative but I can follow instructions so I love to re-create all sorts of things. If I am not spending time making "junk" I am hanging out with my family. I also love to take pictures. I will take hundreds of pictures at any event with the hope that I get best picture EVER! >ôô<